A Day In A Life With Maddy

In the mind of Maddy and 5tm

End of grade four

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text click to generate your own text

We have two more weeks of school left and then 4km and4KJ students will be heding towards grade five and that is including me. We will miss grade four but we are very excited to be in grade five. We will find out who our teachers are on the last Tuesday. The teachers don’t know what year level and what students they have yet so do not ask them. 4KM will miss having Mrs Morris as a teacher and so will I so that is why I have bought have a box of chocolates to say Merry Christmas and a happy New Year and also to say thank you for being a wonderful teacher.

I think everyone that is in 4KM will miss Mrs Morris because I know I will. And everyone will miss, Miss Jordan that isย  in 4KJ. Mrs Morris and Miss Jordan has been great teachers this year and we are going to miss them. But they will enojy their new class and hopefully their class is a good one because I don’t think that Mrs Morris and Miss Jordan would want to yell at there new students.

Like I said that there is only two more weeks untilย  it is the end of the school days for this year. We finish school three days before Christmas. In the summer holiday there is six weeks off school ๐Ÿ™ but every other term it is two weeks off school. Hopefully everyone in the world gets presents from the guy in the red suit. It would be pretty sad if someone got missed out if they did people would tease that person. I pray that I get presents from Santa on Christmas Eve night and if I don’t I will break into little peices.

One Comment to

“End of grade four”

1. December 10th, 2012 at 1:20 am      Reply Libby Says:

Dear Maddy,
    Well done on publishing a page but unfortunantly it failed.

Libstar :mrgreen: ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ™„