A Day In A Life With Maddy

In the mind of Maddy and 5tm

High School

September22

glittertextmaker.info

It is the year 2015, and I have sadly left Leopold Primary School and am now attending Saint Ignatius College. i am currently in Year 7, and my teacher is Mr Freeman, he teaches us Maths, Physical Education (PE), Health, and Personal Learning (PL).

It is now term three, the first semester the specialist I had were Music, which I learnt to play the Alto Saxophone, Metals and Plastic, which I made a plastic photo frame, and a metal plant hanger, and drama, were we learnt all these new techniques and moves, as well as watching some Mr. Bean videos.

Screen Shot 2015-09-20 at 2.37.33 pm  Screen Shot 2015-09-20 at 2.47.00 pm    Screen Shot 2015-09-20 at 6.06.43 pm

9351534204                         8286859911                           4696750238

This semester I have 3 new specialists, these are: Textiles, where I learn how to sew on a sewing machine and we are going to make an apron, Art, where we learn different is painting and drawing techniques, and Food Tech, where we get to learn how to cook different meals, like muffins and nachos.

Screen Shot 2015-09-20 at 2.42.39 pm  Screen Shot 2015-09-21 at 3.23.50 pm  Screen Shot 2015-09-22 at 11.50.57 am

3731707531               6215149844               17065409740

In high school I have a lot of different teachers. Some my teachers for this semester are:

Mrs Horbowsky – (Textiles)
Mr Freeman – (Homeroom, PE, Maths, Health)
Mrs Carlon – (English, RE)
Bu Allan –  (Humanities)
Mr Melli – (Italian)
Mrs Snookes – (Science)
Mrs Pennings – (Art)
Miss Stephenson –  (IT)
Miss Hawkins – (Food Technology)
That is my year in High School so far. See you soon.

Are you in High School?

What year level are you?

What school do you go to?

by posted under Uncategorized | 7 Comments »    

“High School”

1. September 22nd, 2015 at 2:08 am      Reply Charlotte Says:

Hi Maddy,
    I am not currently in High School at the moment. I am in grade 2 and my teachers are, Miss Cumming and Miss Elliott. I go to Leopold Primary School. My favourite subject is Performing Arts, the teacher that teaches me this is: Miss Sturk. At recess and lunch I run around with my friends and play and invent new games, for example Back Off.

From Charlotte.

• September 22nd, 2015 at 3:17 am      Reply Maddy Says:

Hi Charlotte,
      i would like to thank you for commenting on my blog. Even though you are not in high school yet, you will get there, plus I don’t think you would want to be in High School as there is a lot of work. I hope that you teachers are fun and nice to you. Leopold Primary School is a great school and there are a lot of things for you to do. I think that Performing Arts is a great subject and you can someday be an actress. I think you should keep inventing these games as they can be very popular one day.

From Maddy

2. September 22nd, 2015 at 2:17 am      Reply Ashleigh Says:

Hi Maddy,
    i am not in high school at the moment i only have two more years. I am in grade 5 at the moment and my teacher is Mr Heenan he is fantastic. I go to Leopold Primary School. At snack and lunch i talk with my friends, sometimes i play chasy and sometimes i even sun bake. My favourite subject in school is writing and maths i hate reading. When i am older i won’t to be an intestitive report. I hope i will be very successful when i am older

From Ash
    Ps this is your sister speaking

• September 22nd, 2015 at 3:26 am      Reply Maddy Says:

Hi Ash,
      Thank You for commenting on my blog. Well good luck for two years time. When I was in grade 5 I though it was awesome and fun, I learnt a lot of new things. I never had Mr Heenan as a teacher, but I spent some time with his class as my class and his class worked together a lot. I loved Leopold Primary School and was very sad when I had to leave. It is good that you are talking to your friends face to face, as there are no play equipment in High School, also you might want to get out of the habit of playing chasy as it is not allowed in High School, but there is a nice patch of grass where you and your friends could sun bake. I also love to write, it is my favourite subject too, I love to write stories in my spare time. I think that you will be a good reporter when you are older.

From Maddy

3. September 22nd, 2015 at 3:27 am      Reply ASHLEIGH JAYNE VAN LOON Says:

HI AGAIN MADDY,

YOU HAVE BEEN DOING YOUR BLOG FOR A LONG TIME AND YOU HAVE DONE A REALLY GOOD JOB ON IT. EVERYTHING YOU HAVE POSTED HAS HAD A LOT OF PUT INTO IT. KEEP GOING ON YOUR BLOG AND POST MORE INTERESTING THINGS. IF YOU KEEP IT UP YOU WILL GET LOTS MORE GOOD COMMENTS. YOU COULD START WRITING STORIES ON YOUR BLAG AND THAT WOULD MAKE IT EVEN MORE AWESOME. I THINK THAT ONE DAY YOU COULD BECOME A STORIE WRITER. BUT YOU WOULD BE A KIDS BOOK BECAUSE YOUR BOOKS ARE MORE INTERESTING AND LITTLE KIDS WOULD LOVE TO READ THEM. HAVE A GOOD TIME WRITING YOUR BLOG REMEMBER START WRITING STORIES GOOGD LUCK BYE.

From Ash

• September 22nd, 2015 at 7:12 am      Reply Maddy Says:

Hi Ash,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog again. I would also like to thank you for your advice, but I can not use your advice as I am not allowed to write stories as posts as some people could find it boring. Maybe if you like to make a blog of your own, and maybe write stories on that.

From Maddy