A Day In A Life With Maddy

In the mind of Maddy and 5tm

2013

February15

NEW SCHOOL YEAR!

On the 30th January, the new school year started for all the students in Leopold Primary School. My family has a new member going to Leopold Primary. She has already spent three days at Leopold and she is enjoying her life at Leopold. My across the road neighbour is starting at Leopold too. He just moved in before the end of last year term 4. He is in grade four this year. I’m in grade five, Ash is in grade three, and Charlotte is in prep. Charlotte is still getting used to spending a full school day without mum and some days she comes to me and has some tear drops out of her eyes.

Here is some things that I like doing and looking forward to in grade 5:

• learning about Desert Survivors in Integrated Studies
  • our classroom is in the new building
  • Charlotte is close so I can check on her
  • I got lots of friends
  • We get to have buddies
  • We get to go to Soveriegn Hill and stay there till 10:00pm
  • We get new books we can borrow in the Library

In Integrated Studies we are learning about  Desert Survivors. What we did a couple of days ago is write down what we already know about Desert Survivors. Later we will write down what we want to learn about the topic, and then last but not least, we write down what we have learnt at the end of the term and possibly do a project on this subject.

In writing – I’m doing a story called The Never Ending Story. Another story  the class is doing together is to finish off a ‘Monster’ story where the beginning has already been printed. I am still working on this one too. Sounds like I have a lot of things to finish off!  I’m running behind and I feel bad about that.

Antelope+Canyon     IMG_1491   Alien+canals+on+the+planet+Euphorbia+Pulcherrima  Thank+you+%E2%80%93+Gracias.+A+shop+in+Madrid+HDR

ATTRIBUTION

Image: ‘Barker Dam

Image: ‘i ♥ you‘ http://www.flickr.com/photos/36613169@N00/594913302

Image: ‘Araña de Oro / Gold Spider

Do you like school?

Do you have any brothers or sister that go to school?

What grade are you in and who is your teacher?

by posted under Uncategorized | 7 Comments »
7 Comments to

“2013”

1. March 4th, 2013 at 4:25 am      Reply Hannah and Becky Says:

Dear Maddy,

Nice post!!!

I really really really love school!

I have a sister and a brother that goes to school.

I am in grade 5 and I am in 5TM and I am in your
    class.My teacher is Mr Mac.

FROM Becky

• March 5th, 2013 at 10:26 pm      Reply Maddy Says:

Dear Becky, Thank you for commenting on my blog. I haven’t had much comments lately. Thank you for saying it is a nice post I think its a good post too. It took a lot of time putting it together. I love school too. Not many people like school but I’m glad you do. I never knew you had sa brother that went to school. Whats his name? I think grade 5 is going to be fun at first I was a bit scared at first but now I’m ok. My teacher is Mr Mac too. I was excited when I found out that you were in my class.

From your class mate Maddy 😈

2. April 20th, 2013 at 1:02 am      Reply Kayla Sandifer Says:

Maddy,

My name is Kayla and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed your blog post. It’s really good that you are enjoying 5th grade so far! You are learning some really cool stuff and doing some great assignments. I think it’s great that you get to check out more books from the library. Keep up the goods writing!

• May 14th, 2013 at 3:34 am      Reply Maddy Says:

Dear Kayla,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. I’m sorry that it has taken so long to reply to you and to put another post on my blog. It is that I have been on a hoilday overseas for a month. I am putting on a post about it. I have never heard of the University of South Alabama. What country is that in. Thank you for liking my blog posts. I put a lot of effert into all my posts. And I’m pleased that you like them. Well I love school but my sisters don’t. I have enjoyed all grades I have been in at Leopold Primary School. We are learning really cool stuff and we all love projects.
      Got to go
      Maddy

3. September 2nd, 2013 at 1:11 am      Reply Libby Says:

Dear Maddy,
    Hello maddy !!!!! I like your post

Your friend,
    Libby :mrgreen:

4. December 4th, 2013 at 11:35 pm      Reply Libstar Says:

like my pig on the strawberry ^^, btw hi !!
    i am happy that charlotte is enjoying school and she is nearly in grade 1 how fast has that gone, SCHOOL IS NEARLY OVER AHA you will be sad on the last day obviously.
    your friend,
    libby :mrgreen: :devil:

5. December 14th, 2015 at 12:02 am      Reply Maddy Says:

:devil:

Email will not be published

Website example