A Day In A Life With Maddy

In the mind of Maddy and 5tm

Indented Head Caravan Park

January21

This post is about

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

DAY 1 On Boxing day we left to go camping at the beach in Indented Heads. We stayed there for a week we left on New Years Day. Anyway let go back to Boxing Day. At 11:00am dad went before us with the trailer. Then we left we a few minutes after with all the things in the boot. On our way to the beach mum stopped at the shops and us three a new pair of thongs and mum got herself a sun sheilder.When we arrived at the camp site dad was already there and he had got everything out of the trailer. He toke the two tents out of there bags and layed them on the ground. He didn’t start settting the tent up because he was waiting for us to arrive so mum coould help him put them up.

We started with mum and Charlotte’s tent first because there tent was the one with the kitchen in it. When I started to help mum and dad with ash I got bored because all I was doing is holding a pole up while mum and dad were fixing the rest of the tent. After a while I gave up and let go and told Ash to hold both of the poles so she did and I went off to play in the sand with Charlotte. I was playing with Charlotte then it was lunch time and we went back to the tent. The tent was built we just had to put all the things inside and make the beds for the bedroom.

After lunch I helped Dad and Ash make our tent. Because I finished my lunch first before we set up the tent I had to move all the big sticks and the acorns. Our tent didn’t take as long to set up as mum and Charlotte’s tent. Last year Ash and I had the share a room with dad. (the are two rooms in a tent) but this year we got the first room. And dad got the back room. We just finished making the tent and putting all our stuff inside when it was dinner time.

The Ice cream truck comes everynight at 8:00pm.  But he doesn’t come on New Years Night.

by posted under Uncategorized | 2 Comments »    

“Indented Head Caravan Park”

1. January 21st, 2013 at 7:47 am      Reply Mrs Kathleen Morris Says:

Dear Maddy,

It sounds like you had a great time at Indented Head. Do you go there every year?

I spent some time at Indented Head this year too because my parents-in-law (Nate’s parents) were renting a holiday house down there. We had a great time!

Your former teacher,
    Mrs Morris

2. January 26th, 2013 at 8:45 am      Reply maddy Says:

Dear Mrs Morris,
    Thank you for commenting on my blog. It was bad of me for taking so long to write a new post. I was busy asnd I didn’t have time.

I did have a great time down at Indented Heads. Yes we do go every year. But if dad doesn’t get time off work we carn’t for as long.

Indented Heads is a nice place to stay for the hoildays. It would of been nice to stay with your parents-in-laws for a few days. Did you have a great time?

From your former student,
    Maddy