A Day In A Life With Maddy

In the mind of Maddy and 5tm

Luna Park

October17

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

On the hoildays I went to School Hoilday Program, we are going on a bus trip to Luna Park with the School Holiday program. Grade Prep,One,Two and Three had to go to IMAX  to see this Ficton movie about under the see. And the older people (Four, Fix, Six)  got to got to Luna Park.Before we  set off for  the trip we get Free Time. After a couple of minutes we have a meeting then the bus came. The little kids lefted first, we went to Luna Park with Ocean Grove Hoilday Program and North Shore Hoilday Program. Ocean Grove had two big kids with them, so the leader didn’t have a lot on her plate. When the bus was heading to Luna Park it started to pour down with rain. Everbody thought  Luna Park would be closed. And if that was the case  we would have to go to  the Museum.

When we got there, the park wasn’t open yet so we were early. Then the gates opened. We were all happy that Luna Park was opened but we all knew that we would get a very wet bum. But we didn’t care because we would be having so much fun.  We waited about 20 minutes to get a wristband but everybody didn’t get bored while waiting because they were to busy looking at themselfs in the crazy mirror. Then the staff came. The teachers got their wristband first. Even though  they wouldn’t want  to go on any of the rides. But it ended up as some teachers going on rides with kids.
Image: ‘Rosso di sera… – Red night

Rosso di sera... - Red night

Have you ever been to Luna Park?

What is your favourite ride?

What do you like about Luna

Park?

by posted under Uncategorized | 8 Comments »    

“Luna Park”

1. October 17th, 2012 at 10:52 pm      Reply shakira Says:

Dear Maddy,

Wow what a great post, it looks like you had great fun at Luna Park.
    I’ve have never been to Luna Park, But I’m sure its really fun! It mustof sucked when it started raining. Sometimes when you’ve already been to the Museum it kind of gets boring for me but I’m not sure about you what do you think?

I got to go by the way nice chatting with you 😀

From your blogging buddy Shakira :mrgreen:

• October 22nd, 2012 at 3:24 am      Reply Maddy Says:

Dear Shakira,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. You are a great blogger just like all the other new blogger’s that have a blog and even the old blogger’s that got their blog a long time ago still leave time to reply to people that leave a comment on their blog, leave a comment on the class blog and leave a comment on other students blog in 4KM and 4KJ. That means that they are very good blogger’s and they deserved to get a blog and you are one of those people.

Anyway thank you for saying that my post looks amazing. It is nice that lots of people are saying that all my hard work has become successful. I have put a lot of effort into this post because I want to make it interesting for blogger’s to see and read and if I’m lucky they might leave a comment on that post. Even though I put a lot of effort into all my posts and try my hardest in all of my posts.

I did have a great time at Luna Park and so did everyone else. Even though it was raining but we were prepared to get out bottoms wet. Like I said we had a wonderful day even though it was bad whether. We went on lots of rides. The leaders planed to go around the park in a clock-wise direction. When everyone was having lunch there was a ride next to us and it was for little kid and you had to be a certain height and below that height and I was just a tiny bit taller.

My favourite ride was, well I don’t know what it is called so that is why I will explain to you how it goes and you might know what it is called. Some dot-points:

. It’s big
      . It’s white
      . It has two arms

it goes side to side and goes higher each time and than goes upside down.

Got to go
      From Maddy 😈

2. October 17th, 2012 at 11:02 pm      Reply Chloe Says:

Dear Maddy,
    What a great post.I have been to Luna park. My favourite ride is
    the Sillly Serpent. I like everything.

From Chloe

• October 21st, 2012 at 5:08 am      Reply Maddy Says:

Dear Chloe,
      Thank you for commmenting on my blog. You have been a great blogger since you came to Leopold Primary School. Sorry for taking so long to reply to you. Thank you for saying my post about Luna Park is good. It did take me a long time to do the post. It took so long because I was trying to make it intresting and I’m glad that my goal I was trying to acive on the post went well.

Luna Park is a fun place to go on the hoildays or the weekend. Luna Park is very popular and a lot of people want to go there. It does cost alot of money because of these reasons:

~ The rides
      ~ to get in
      ~ To buy food (if you want too)
      ~ if it rains need to buy raincoat

so kids are lucky to take them there.

I have of that ride my favourite ride is, well I don’t know what it is called so I will explain it.
      . It is white
      . It has two arms
      . On the arm are cages
      . It is near the Bumper Carts
      . It a big ride
      . It’s scary

Now I will tell how the ride goes. The cages start going side to side but not touch each other and it goes higher each time and adventully you go about 20 meters off groud and go upside down and keep doing that.

From Maddy :mrgreen:

3. October 18th, 2012 at 6:08 am      Reply Mrs Kathleen Morris Says:

Dear Maddy,

It sounds like you had a great time at Luna Park. I have been to Luna Park but it was a very long time ago. Did you know Luna Park opened in 1912? Do you know how long ago that is?

I don’t really like rides but there are some other fun things to do at Luna Park. Maybe I will take my niece and nephew there one day!

Your teacher,
    Mrs Morris

4. October 18th, 2012 at 6:17 pm      Reply zane & Ashley Says:

Dear Maddy, \
    Hi are names are Zane & Ashley.We have never been to Luna Park before.Ever in our hole lives.Ashley’s favorite ride is The Grizzley.My (Zane)favorite ride is The Ally Boba.Ashley’s brothors favorite ride is The Mamba.My sisters favorite ride is The fairs Weel.

5. October 19th, 2012 at 1:06 am      Reply zane Says:

Dear Maddy,

Hi my name is Zane I haven’t been to Luna Park. My favorite ride is ferris wheel. Sorry I have to go by!
    Zane

6. October 20th, 2012 at 12:25 pm      Reply zane Says:

Dear Maddy,

Hi i’m so sory I had to go.I haven’t been there. Whats it like there?Where is Luna Park?

Zane